Market entry, commercial agency, Visa services, HR consultancy, Notarisation and Attestation or transaltion? We’ve got your needs covered.
Offering a soft market entry approach, A.M.A.A.T. Investments can introduce your company to potential clients before you become fully established here. This provides security to companies who would like to enter the UAE but wish to secure contracts before moving or establishing their company in Dubai.
To help your foreign company get established in the UAE, you will need a local distributor or agent to promote and sell your products. This requires minimal investment and carries low risk. When you register your products with the Ministry of Economy, you will be required to appoint a local partner to act as your agent. A.M.A.A.T. Investments can provide that role and take the stress out of this process.
All foreign visitors must have a valid residence visa to live and work in the UAE. Our dedicated visa and immigration team can take care of the application process for you, your family and your employees.
Visa services include:
- Applications, processing, renewals, extensions and cancellations
- Tourist, resident, family and employee visas
- Certificate stamping
- Medicals (with the assistance of an A.M.A.A.T. Investments representative)
Our experienced HR consultancy team will tailor a flexible service to meet your unique needs.
- HR documents, including staff and employee handbooks and HR manuals
- Payroll services, including wage protection systems
- Visa and immigration services
- Relocation services
- Health insurance services
We’ll help with all your notarisation and attestation needs, securing on your behalf the necessary stamps from each government department and ensuring that all requirements are met. Your documents will be safe and secure throughout this process.
Our services include the notarisation or attestation of the following documents:
- Qualifications such as degree and certificates
- Birth, death, marriage and adoption certificates
- Company documents such as Memorandum of Association (MoA), Power of Attorney or Board Resolution
- Police reports
Government departments require all documents to be supplied in both English and Arabic. Our highly qualified and professional in-house translators are Ministry of Justice certified. We will ensure all paperwork complies with UAE regulations and is officially authenticated, maintaining the integrity of your source documents and holding your files in the strictest of confidence.
Our translation services include:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Immigration papers
- Legal documents, including appeals, disputes and arbitration
PO BOX 788
Sheikh Zayed Road
+971 58 588 7878